Commercial illustrations As the name suggests is for business purposes, drawing in line with the goods and to attract the public illustrations. And we used to know the arts and crafts and traditional painting is very different, but also different comics. Traditional painting is purely creative and design is not detached, and comics have the story, continuity. And illustrations have their own fields and interpretations. Commercial illustrations often time to express the contents of the narrative, and content to complement each other. So to be a successful illustrator, I summed up a few points of user experience.
● Have a certain artistic foundation.
● Sensitive to color.
● Have a certain awareness of the design.
● to master the different painting techniques and software.
● know how to find life, sentiment.
● the degree of control of the trend. Understand the market.